Friday, January 29, 2010

First day

So I have for a while now been thinking that I need a place to express my thoughts and feelings. With the very recient loss of a close family friend I have decided today is as good of a day as any to start my blog.

I have a strange mind and need a way to vent my thoughts without hurting myself or others with them. I figured why not try this.

So this week as brought forth many challanges for myself. We sold our house we have lived in for almost 5 years to go back to renting.. lovely isn't it.. do to my lack of caring over the summer, we went through a seperation and have more debt then I am sure any normal person should have.. so it was sell or have the bank take it..

With that we thought well lets do our move to BC we have been talking about for too many years now.. so that was the plan.. then actually using our brains we decided that we should rent and let our almost 7 year old daughter finish school with her friends. She was quite happy about that since her school is closing anyways next year she will have to start fresh anyways.

So now we are moving back to my home town where I swore I would NEVER move to again, but with him doing so many thing for me I thought maybe it is time for me to stop being all about me and actually think about him for once, and so we now move in 1 week. Yes that's right I have 1 week to finish packing a house that I have had 5 years to load up with shit.

So goes the next battle and chapter in my life. Moving...

I haven't really moved much in my life. I grew up in a farm house I remember moving into when I was 3. We lived there until I was 14 and going to High School. Now lets talk about that move.. My parents whom I do love take their 3 children 2 boys and 1 girl and move them into a 2 yep that's right 2 bedroom appartment... now tell me when your 14 and already feel your parents hate you expecially your mother... and they move you a newly high school student into an apartment where she has to SHARE a room with her brothers how would you feel?? What would you do??

I felt like that was crap, and that I wasn't even wanted or they wouldn't have moved us into this place to begin with. So I who was already starting to rebell freaked... It wasn't long after that my mother and I were fighting all the time.. eventually I just left. Moved into my grandma's weather she wanted me there or not and started on a journey that I will never forget but parts I will ALWAYS regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment